Sports Tours International Limited 91 Walkden Road, Walkden, Manchester, M28 7BQ, United Kingdom
(+44) 161 703 8161
16TH APRIL 2018
Duration: 4 Nights Distance: Marathon
Run the world’s oldest annual marathon. See and explore Boston like never before! As one of the World Marathon Majors, the Boston Marathon is undoubtedly one of the most famous of the modern day marathons. With a fast route, you will run this iconic event in the company of the world’s top marathon runners.
2017 saw Geoffrey Kirui of Kenya taking the lead spot for the men with a time of 2.09.37. The female winner was Edna Kiplagat of Kenya with a time of 2.21.52.
As an official travel partner of the Boston Marathon & BAA (Boston Athletic Association) we are pleased to offer GUARANTEED entries for the Boston Marathon. * Please note we are not able to sell entry/packages to US residents.
With such an exciting race in the pipeline, you will not want to worry about logistics and hotel spots, that is why we have it covered from the very moment you step onto your flight to the very finish of your trip to this incredible city. We are very pleased to offer 4* accommodation located just a short walk from the finish and Boston Common.
Boston Marathon: Trip Highlights
- Run the worlds oldest annual marathon.
- Add a World Marathon Major under running belt.
- See and explore the rich history and diverse neighborhoods of Boston.
- A stay in the 4* Georgian Style Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill with the option to upgrade to a suite
- On hand support from Sports Tours International Representative