Sports Tours International Limited,91 Walkden Road, Walkden, Manchester, M28 7BQ
(+44) 161 703 8161
Duration: 3 Days Distance: Marathon, 10k and 5k
With an expansive coastline providing a wide variety of beaches, ranging from secluded bays, sandy beaches and rocky coves, the island of Cyprus offers a beautiful destination for a marathon event.
Spend a weekend or week in Cyprus with the option of running in the marathon, half marathon or 10k run.
If you are training for one of the big marathons in April, such as London, Paris, or Boston, this is a great time to get an early season marathon under your belt.
- Placed at the start of the running season this is a great event for those who have never run a marathon before or who are training for larger events later in the year.
- Accompanying half marathon and 10k events, as well as a fairly flat course, accommodate wide range of running abilities (and may help you drag along a reluctant other half!).
- Relax amongst the history, sun and sand of Cyprus with luxury accommodation.
Included in your entry for the Cyprus Marathon are:
- BIB number
- Goody Bag
- Free transport to the start area
Not included (not exhaustive):
- Travel to Cyprus
- Transfer from Paphos or Larnaca airport/s to hotel (pre bookable extra)
- Any extras at the hotels such as drinks
- Travel insurance – optional extra – please visit our insurance page
Airport Transfers – bookable extra
Paphos – £60 per car return (based on maximum 4 people)
Larnaca – £200 per car return (based on maximum 4 people)
Marathon Entry £45
The below information is based on 2017. 2018 to follow I due course. Please sign up to our waitlist for 2018.
Day 1 – Friday 4th March – Arrive into Cyprus (Paphos). Upon arrival at the hotel, check in and take in your surroundings for the next few days. Dependent on your arrival time, you will be able to attend the race expo to collect your running bib and goody bag, remember to bring a valid photo ID and confirmation of your entry. Buffet dinner included.
Day 2 – Saturday 5th March – After breakfast, this day is free for registration at the expo and sightseeing. Buffet dinner included.
Day 3 – Sunday 6th March – This is the day of the Marathon, Half Marathon and 10k – After an early breakfast, you will make your way to the marathon start and take part in the Cyprus Marathon, Half Marathon or 10k events. Evening at leisure and a well earned drink. Buffet dinner included.
Day 4 – Monday 7th March – After breakfast, check out of the hotel by 11am where you will then have some time to explore Cyprus before your return on onward journey. If you have booked the private transfer, you will be collected in time for your return flight.