Play the Old Course Experience – All Inclusive Packages
Stay up to 5 nights in Scotland and play the Old Course! Tee times during the months of April and October including lodging accommodations, daily transfers to the courses, and some meals are part of these all-inclusive golf Scotland travel packages!
Golf the most famous course in the world, St. Andrews in Scotland. Located on the east coast of Scotland and known throughout the World for it’s rich history and beauty, The Old Course is the world’s oldest course and stands still today as one of the world’s top golf destinations. Although the course is public, tee times are some of the most coveted in the world.
There are a total of 7 courses at the St. Andrews Links, and our golf packages can include tee times of your choice. The most popular course is the Old Course and tee times are guaranteed if you purchase a golf package.
– 3, 4 or 5 nights lodging at the 4-star Mac Donald Rusacks or the 5-star Fairmont St. Andrews or Old Course Hotel
– Reserved tee times for all days of golf
– One round of golf on the Old Course, One round of golf on the Jubilee, New or Castle Course and One round of golf on Kingsbarns or Carnoustie
– Additional rounds can be added for additional dates of stay
– Driving Range Privileges
– Full Scotish Breakfast served at your hotel daily
– Three Lunches served at the clubhouse
– One dinner (three-courses, served at hotel)
– Daily course transfers
– Airport Meet and Greet with transfers to your hotel
– Passes to the British Golf Museum
– All taxes and service fees