The Great Wall Marathon 2019, China
Sports Tours International Limited 91 Walkden Road, Walkden, Manchester, M28 7BQ, United Kingdom
(+44) 161 703 8161
18TH MAY 2019
Duration: 5 or 6 night options Distance: Marathon
Take a trip through living history by running a marathon along the Great Wall of China!
The Great Wall Marathon started in 1998 and has been run every year along the Great wall of China since. During 2016 the number of runners grew to 2,500. As one of the most popular “adventure marathons” the great wall tends to sell out quickly.
Sport Tours International offers guaranteed entry to this event and a choice of which of the three events you would like to compete in, the marathon, half marathon or 8.5k fun run.
We also offer a choice of hotels, and optional (very worthwhile) sightseeing tours.
- Run a truly unique marathon in an incredible setting.
- Experience the ascendant city of Beijing and the sleepy rural Chinese landscapes of Jinxian and Huanyaguan.
- Choice of hotels – our most popular being the Qianmen Hotel.
- 5 or 6 night package with extension packages if you wish.
- A wide range of optional trips and experiences to enhance your stay around Beijing and rural China.
- Full support from local staff during your trip and the race.