The lure of a holiday in Cape Town lies in its spectacular setting and the beauty of its natural environment, as well as the rich cultural diversity of its people. The city has had a long and turbulent history, and the effects of colonisation and Apartheid still linger in the minds and hearts of the people. Transformation, however, has led to a feeling of hope in this new ‘Rainbow Nation’, which can be experienced in the cosmopolitan city centre of Cape Town. Flower sellers, business executives, parking attendants, office workers and shoppers all rub shoulders in a setting of both historical and modern buildings, backed by the city’s most famous landmark, Table Mountain. The colourful Malay Quarter, the remains of District Six, St George’s Cathedral, Government Avenue and the old Castle are historically significant, while world-class African and international restaurants tempt travellers with their culinary delights. Although an African city, Cape Town has a marked European influence and visitors can experience the excitement of Africa from the comforts of distinctly First World surroundings.
Cape Town’s unique setting means that views of the city can be enjoyed from various spectacular vantage points: Table Mountain, Lion’s Head, and Signal Hill provide breathtaking vistas over the city bowl and the Cape peninsula with its beautiful beaches; trips to Robben Island offer a dramatic sweep of scenery across to Table Bay; and harbour tours and old buildings await exploration at the cosmopolitan Waterfront. Many scenic routes meander along magnificent stretches of coastline and inland terrain leading to special places like Cape Point and Chapman’s Peak, which boasts one of the most picturesque stretches of road in the world.
This vast combination of culture, history and scenery leads to an unforgettable experience and the perfect destination for a Cricket Tour Cape Town. This is a special place with much to contribute towards its growing reputation as a favoured travel destination.
- Return economy class flights from Durban/Johannesburg
- Airport taxes
- 2 x Hyundai H1 or similar vehicles
- 200 kms free per day
- 5 nights at Holiday Inn Express City Centre
- 5 breakfasts, 5 Dinners
- Group check and extra luggage allowance for cricket bags
- One branded Backpack, golf shirt, training shirt and training shorts per person
- Items of a personal nature
- Anything not mentioned
Terms & Conditions:
- Based on a group of 12 players and 3 teachers
- Conditions and validities apply
- This offer is subject to availability
- Prices may change due to seasonal and exchange rate fluctuations
- Accommodation is pp sharing, unless otherwise specified
- Errors and omissions in this offer are expected
- Subject to iGO Travel’s general Conditions of Business