Malaysia Golf Holiday Package
Golf Holiday Experiences, P.O Box 1114 Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
(02) 9922 6265 Toll Free: 1800 242 987
Malaysia’s all year round tropical climate and close proximity to Australia make it a top holiday and golfing destination.
Malaysia is filled with a wide variety of unique attractions accompanied by an incredibly welcoming and friendly mix of residents from Malay, Chinese and Indian background.
Malaysia’s capital city, Kuala Lumpur, is a bustling metropolis with unique landmarks that are instantly recognisable worldwide. The city’s ability to combine the old with the new creates a delightful contrast which is part of its charming appeal. Iconic skyscrapers grace the city’s skyline, co-existing with remnants of history. One of Asia’s most dynamic cities, Kuala Lumpur is a melting pot of races and cultures brimming with diverse entertainment options, exciting attractions and a comprehensive transportation system.
A renowned golfing destination, Malaysia has hundreds of golf courses spread all over the country designed by some of the world’s best players and course architects including Ernie Els, Pete Dye and Peter Thompson.
Many courses are of international standard and various settings and can be found by the beach, high up in the cooler hill regions, in the heart of the city or in the middle of the rainforest – offering a truly unique golf holiday experience.
Malaysia and Kuala Lumpur have a very advanced and developed sporting infrastructure and have played host to numerous high quality sporting events including the Malaysia F1 GP and Moto GP, the 1998 Commonwealth Games, the Kuala Lumpur City Grand Prix and numerous prestigious golf events which consistently feature the worlds’ top players such as the Malaysian Open, the CIMB Classic, the LGPA and the 1999 World Cup of Golf.
TOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 5 nights accommodation with daily breakfast
- 4 rounds of golf with shared caddy and cart
- Private golf and airport transfers
- Group dinner (Awards, beverages not included)
TOUR PACKAGE EXCLUDES
- Flights – please contact our Fares and
Ticketing Department for “group” or best available airfares
- Travel insurance
- Golf equipment rental
- Meals not noted in Inclusions
TOUR PACKAGE COSTS
- Twin share Golfer – $1090.00 per person
- Day 1: On arrival Kuala Lumpur airport and transfer to your central 4 star hotel
- Day 2: Return transfers for golf at Saujana Golf & Country Club
- Day 3: Return transfers for golf at Templer Park Country Club
- Day 4: Day at leisure for sightseeing, shopping, enjoying the Malaysian lifestyle
- Day 5: Return transfers for golf at Tropicana Golf & Country Resort Group dinner (for Awards Presentation) at a local restaurant
- Day 6: Check out of hotel and transfer to golf at Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club. On completion of round, transfer to Kuala Lumpur Airport for your return flight
Dorsett Regency Kuala Lumpur is a 4 star hotel centrally located on the popular Bintang Walk in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s Golden Triangle, a stone’s throw away from Malaysia’s finest shopping malls, eateries, tourist and entertainment spots. A short 5 minutes’ walk will take you to the doorstep of Pavilion, Starhill Gallery, Fahrenheit 88, Lot 10, Sungei Wang, Berjaya Times Square and Low Yat Plaza. The KL Convention Centre and Petronas Twin Towers are also within walking distance from the hotel through an air-conditioned link bridge.
Hotel features include swimming pool, gym and 3 food and beverage outlets, with buffet breakfast starting from 6.00 am and a bar/lounge with live performances from local and international bands open until 1.00 am
Friendly well trained staff and modern facilities will ensure an enjoyable stay at the Dorsett Regency