4 Nations Rugby League Tour, London & Liverpool
The Rugby League Experience, PO BOX 308 KENSINGTON NSW 1465, Australia
1300 885 718
VENUE: LONDON & LIVERPOOL UK
DATES: 10 NOVEMBER – 21 NOVEMBER 2016
LAND ONLY (International flights at own arrangement):
$4,799.00 TWIN SHARE / $5,999.00 SINGLE
*All prices in AUD.
INCLUSIONS SUPER SAVER TOUR – 4 NATIONS 2016
- RUGBY LEAGUE EXPERIENCE TOUR PACK
- INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL CITIES – LONDON. MANCHESTER RETURN. INCLUDING TAXES
- 10 NIGHTS 4 STAR ACCOMMODATION INCLUDING BREAKFASTS:
- 6 NIGHTS LONDON (MILLENIUM BAILEYS)
- 4 NIGHTS LIVERPOOL (CROWNE PLAZA)
- COACH TRANSFERS AS PER ITINERARY
- CATEGORY 1 MATCH TICKETS TO :
- AUSTRALIA V ENGLAND
- FOUR NATIONS FINAL
- WELCOME DRINK
- BLUE BADGE GUIDED LONDON SIGHTS TOUR
- BEATLES EXPERIENCE IN LIVERPOOL
- EXPERTLY GUIDED, BEHIND THE SCENES TOURS OF LORDS AND WIMBLEDON WITH LUNCH AT LORDS TAVERN
- ATTENDANCE AT EXCLUSIVE LEGENDS OF LEAGUE TRIBUTE FUNDRAISING DINNER FOR MEN OF LEAGUE AND UK RUGBY LEAGUE BENEVOLENT FUND
- AS PER INCLUSIONS:
$6,499.00 PER PERSON TWIN SHARE $7,699.00 SINGLE ROOM
- LAND ONLY (INTERNATIONAL AIRFARES AT OWN ARRANGEMENT – NB WE CAN ASSIST WITH INDIVIDUAL AIRFARES INCLUDING 1st AND BUSINESS CLASS OPTIONS):
$4,799.00 PER PERSON TWIN SHARE $5,999.00 SINGLE ROOM
ITINERARY SUPER SAVER TOUR – FOUR NATIONS 2016
THURSDAY 10 NOVEMBER 2016
We depart today on our flights from Australia to London.
FRIDAY 11 NOVEMBER 2016
Upon arrival we will be met and transferred to our London hotel the Millennium Baileys. Tonight we will meet up with Tommy and the rest of the tour group.
SATURDAY 12 NOVEMBER 2016
Today we are off on a half day tour of London taking in all the major sites such as Buckingham Palace, Westminster and Tower Bridge etc.
SUNDAY 13 NOVEMBER 2016
We will have a pre-match briefing prior to heading to London’s Olympic Stadium for the Kangaroos match against the old enemy England. Post-match we will return transfer to our hotel.
MONDAY 14 NOVEMBER 2016
Today is a day of leisure in London or perhaps to take up one of our London day options.
TUESDAY 15 NOVEMBER 2016
Today we have a treat in store for us when we take our now traditional look into UK sport with visits to Wembley and Lords. Both venues are steeped in history and the tours that are conducted really show their magic. We will take lunch at the world famous Lords Tavern
WEDNESDAY 16 NOVEMBER 2016
A final day of leisure in London or perhaps to take up one of our London day options
THURSDAY 17 NOVEMBER 2016
This morning we head north to Liverpool one of England’s great cities and our hotel the Crowne Plaza.
FRIDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2016
Tonight we attend our Legends tribute night which will raise funds for the Men of League and the UK’s Rugby League Benevolent Fund.
SATURDAY 19 NOVEMBER 2016
As our tour winds down we will visit award winning Beatles experience and then have our final lunch together.
SUNDAY 20 NOVEMBER 2016
Four Nations Final day and we will first meet up for a pre-match briefing prior to transferring to the famous Anfield home of Liverpool FC. Post-match we will celebrate the Kangaroos victory
MONDAY 21 NOVEMBER 2016
After check out we will transfer to Manchester Airport for our return flights to Australia.