2019 Haute Route Norway
Sports Tours International Limited 91 Walkden Road, Walkden, Manchester, M28 7BQ, United Kingdom
(+44) 161 703 8161
Duration: 3 day Cyclosportive Distance: Various
This brand new 3 day Cyclo-Sportive is a further addition to the Haute Route series of events, and a chance to explore an increasingly popular cycling destination. The inaugural Haute Route Norway is set to take place in the summer of 2019. We will be offering travel packages with airport transfers, staff support, hotels and guaranteed entries to the 2019 Haute Route Norway.
Norway has stepped into the cycling spotlight with Bergen hosting the 2017 World Championships, and this is your opportunity to see the country for yourself. The route will take in some of the most beautiful and challenging terrain in the world, where roads with majestic switch-backs climbs in amongst the Norwegian fjords.
The concept of the Haute Route Norway is like the other Haute Route events: Haute Route Rockies, Haute Route Pyrenees, Haute Route Alps, Haute Route Dolomites, Haute Route Mont Ventoux and Haute Route Alpe d’Huez
Consecutive timed stages (including one ‘Marathon Stage’ and one individual time-trial), legendary cols, minimal flat sections, mountain top finishes where possible and individual timing. All this with Haute Route Pro support to emulate the Pro Cyclist experience as much as is possible for an amateur cyclist. To view more information, please visit the official website: www.hauteroute.org.
Check out a great article from the Guardian that takes a closer look into the Haute Route highs and heartbreak – what motivates cyclists on tough rides?
Why book Haute Route Norway with us?
Sports Tours International have been involved with the Haute Route from the very beginning. We know how to support our athletes during this physically and mentally demanding event. Our support package lets you fully focus on the job at hand.
- Airport transfers and evening meals are included
- You will know in advance what hotel you are staying at. Both our hotels are in an ideal location and of excellent standard
- Our experienced reps and pro mechanic will be on hand throughout the event to support you
- We transport you and your bike to and from the finish and start if required
- We provide daily private feed and support stops en route
- We provide airport transfers and transport for non-riding partners who book through us